Complaint Review: CoverModels Management Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Victim — Ottawa Ontario Canada
CoverModels Management Inc.
Ottawa, Ontario Canada

CoverModels Management Inc. Viresh Pujara Scam!! Be Aware! Ottawa, Ontario Canada

*Consumer Comment: Viresh Pujara is a con artist and a crook

I used to be a model at CoverModels Management Inc. in Ottawa, which is owned by Viresh Pujara. First time meeting with Viresh was at the BridgeHead coffee shop on Bank Street in Ottawa. He talked about how this industry works, and convinced me to become a model. Then a week later, he texted me and said he was going to Toronto for a week to work with the photographers and agencies there, and asked me to go with him and other 2 female models. He convinced me that this was a very good opportunity to network with agencies and build my portfolios.

When I was in Toronto, I didn't pay for my photo shoots, which is good, however, I did pay over $1000 for my prints afterwards. According to Viresh, I needed to pay for my prints as soon as possible so that the photographers could start working on my photographs. He also promised that he would give me my prints once he receive them from the photographers. [continued below]....
.....

It has been over 8 months now, I haven't received anything from Viresh. I have tried to get in touch with him to get my prints back since January 2012. At first, he texted me back and said he would meet with me, but he always bailed last minute. Then, he said he was sick and would ask Coranne (I don't know who she is) to pick it up at his place and bring them to me, which never happened. Now he is ignoring all my calls, emails and text messages. According to what I know, this happens to most of the models at CoverModels Management Inc.. I have contacted the photographers who I worked with, so far one of them has responded to my message. The photographer was very shocked as well.

I do have evidence showing that I paid for my prints to Viresh last summer and also emails, and text and facebook messages of Viresh asking for prints money and making promises that he would meet with me to give my prints back. If you are considering signing a modelling agency in Ottawa, please be careful with Viresh Pujara at CoverModels Management Inc..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CoverModels-Management-Inc/Ottawa-Ontario-/CoverModels-Management-Inc-Viresh-Pujara-Scam-Be-Aware-Ottawa-Ontario-Canada-856080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CoverModels Management Inc.

Viresh Pujara is a con artist and a crook

AUTHOR: ana - (Canada)

I believe you should have checked this site before you started dealing with this man. He is a genuine con artist, smooth operator who will talk you nicely into parting with your money or giving him whatever he wants and then you will never be able to obtain anything in return for your work or your money. It is a guarantee. He knows just how to make promises sound genuine and he knows how to work people. He has the skills to instigate people against other people, attract partisans, find allies that will later be scammed at their turn only they do not know it yet.

Now, once you have given him your money, time or any other stuff he was after, you will be unable to find him again. He has special skills at hiding. If you are more shrude than him and you are able to discover where he is or get in touch again, he will lie you in the face, tell you he did not make such promises, that you misunderstood, that he delivered on every one of the promises, that he has sent you your photos or your contacts, or that the money he owed you was sent or that he gave you cash or that you received stuff you are lying about, he will make up stories and excuses for which he was or is unable to deliver, he will also try to lie in such a way that you will look like the culprid in the end. He is dangerous!

However, if you enjoy being cheated, scammed, taken to the cleaners, lied to in your face, by all means ignore this warning and go ahead and deal with this crook! If not, make sure you stay clear of him 1000 miles radius because he is very very treacherous. If I have ever met a slimebag in my life, this is the one!