Complaint Review: Covert Construction

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Cloud9 — Fairfield California United States of America
Covert Construction
P.O. Box 627 Live Oak, California United States of America

Covert Construction Sam Covert Construction Over Price Patio Cover Live Oak, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner, Covert Construction

Covert Construction Patio prices are over price for the low quality material and poor workmanship. He installed a patio at my sisters for 9000.00 when Clark Wagaman Patio service only cost me 5000.00 for the same size and  type of Patio.  I am very happy, content and  fully satisfied with my Patio installed at my house by Clark Wagaman. I posted online about how satisfied and content I was with the workmanship and overall service I got from Clark Wagaman Patio. Sam Covert, owner of the Covert Construction email me with insult several times regarding my Post. He said my Post sounded uneducated. I bought my Patio from Clark Wagaman because Sam Covert Construction intalled my sister's patio and look awful..I recommend Clark Wagaman for your patio project in the future. Trust me Clark Wagaman and his crew are loyal and honest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Covert-Construction/Live-Oak-California-95953/Covert-Construction-Sam-Covert-Construction-Over-Price-Patio-Cover-Live-Oak-California-977122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Covert Construction

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner, Covert Construction

AUTHOR: sam - (United States of America)

The person who wrote this report against me recently sent threatening, racist, sexually graphic e-mails.

In these e-mails they also said they would post complaints to destroy my buisness.

Stating they will be my worst f---ing nightmare.

They also said they were acting on behalf of a contractor that worked at their home.

This person claims I did work at their sisters house in Fairfield Ca. I have never worked in Fairfield Ca.

I challenge this person writing this false report to produce and post documented proof I did what he claims.

Show a written estimate, Contract, receipt for work or materials, A building permit.

He can not because this report if false.

I forwarded the disgusting, racist e-mails to Clark Wagaman of C.W. Designs. Anyone reading these e-mails would be offended and outraged. To date I have not heard one word back from Mr. Wagaman,

I find this odd since the person trying to destroy my reputation claims they are acting on CW Designs behalf.

I have filed a criminal complaint with the Sutter County Sheriff's Dept. #01-12-004418

I have forwarded all of the documentation I have to the F.B.I.' Internet Crime Unit IC3

I am also in the process of filing a complaint with the California Contractors Board

Anyone reading this complaint is very welcome to request copies of the e-mails and damaging ads.

My contact information can be found on my website. When requesting this information you must state you are a adult over 18, These e-mails are graphic and disgusting.

I would also like to point out the materials used by all aluminum patio contractors come from the same manufactures. CW Designs uses the same materials as all contractors in the region