Complaint Review: Covington County Department Of Human Resource Office

• Submitted: Thu, July 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 02, 2009

• Reported By:ANDALUSIA Alabama
Covington County Department Of Human Resource Office
1515 ByPass Andalusia, Alabama U.S.A.

Covington County Department Of Human Resource Office THEY TOOK CHILD SUPPORT LUMP SUM PAYMENT. Andalusia Alabama

My son father filed his taxes and Andalusia Department of Human Resource office received the money and it was for $3,125.00 and they sent me out $1,082.77 and i called and emailed them asking where was the rest of my money and they(dhr) stated i got $5,998.00 of welfare.
I asked the dhr to send me a copy of the checks that i was to have gotten and the dhr have yet to send me a copy of checks i was to have gotten in welfare so i then also asked the dhr to let me see papers that i have signed and they(dhr) refused to let me see.
The dhr head lady Cathy Leverington stated that the law do not allow me to see my folder but the law allow them to take my money and they also stated i signed my child support rights over to the state to welfare and i asked them dhr to show me proff and they dhr stated it is against the law.
I contacted Montgomery human resource program supervisor Undria B. Taylor and as stated by everyone else it is against the law to show me my file and i have yet to get a copy of the welfare checks they stated i got and i need help and is seeking an attorney and there is more people as me that the state have did like this and i need an attorney to get my money for if i owed the state $5998.00 why would they have sent me $1,082.77 and not take it all and i get regular payment of my child support every month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Covington-County-Department-Of-Human-Resource-Office/Andalusia-Alabama-36420/Covington-County-Department-Of-Human-Resource-Office-THEY-TOOK-CHILD-SUPPORT-LUMP-SUM-PAYM-467256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Covington County Department Of Human Resource Office