Complaint Review: Cox Cable Oklahoma City

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Cox Cable Oklahoma City
6301 Waterford Blvd Suite 200 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Cox Cable Oklahoma City Cox Cable took my refund and applied it to a completely differnt account Oklahoma City Oklahoma

This is completely unethical for a business to do. I canceled my Cox service and moved to another address and I was told that after the cancellation I would receive a refund in the amount of 87.38. The account was then closed. I waited and waited for my refund and finally decided to call them. To my shock they had taken my refund and applied it to the bill for a completely different account that I was not even associated with. I have called their customer service and got a run around and was told that a supervisor would call me back, but not to my surprise they never called. It is unbelievable that they would apply MY refund check to a completely different, not apologize, and not take the responsibility of sending the refund check like any reputable and ethical company should do.

I have no respect at all for a company that engages in these types of practices. The problem with Cox Cable is they have a monopoly on certain areas and just refuse to give the customer service that people deserve. Their monopoly will come to an end some day when other companies move in with better deals and better customer service. If you have been ripped off by Cox Cable, speak out! I think it's time Cox was treated like they do their customers.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cox-Cable-Oklahoma-City/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma/Cox-Cable-Oklahoma-City-Cox-Cable-took-my-refund-and-applied-it-to-a-completely-differnt-a-411338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cox Cable Oklahoma City