Complaint Review: Cox Communication

• Submitted: Sat, May 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, May 04, 2008

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Cox Communication
1341 Crossways BLVD, Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Cox Communication warrantless wiretapping Chesapeake Virginia

Dear Consumer Advocates,

I was a customer of Cox Communication in 2005. My phone was tapped without a warrant by Pat Robertson and accomplice since 1999. FCC confirmed in 2003 my phone was tapped by Pat Robertson and accomplice. That is the reason Pat Robertson and accomplice tried to put me in jail in 2004. However, Pat Robertson and accomplice were never appeared in Court.

Since I was with Cox Communication, my international calls were re-routed to a Chinese language message center. I am not a Chinese, and I never have a connection with Chinese government. I spoke with Outbound Servce desk of Cox Communication, he never solved the problem. He hang up on me. I spoke with Cox Communication about this illegal wiretapping. Until today, my phone is still tapping. However, I never used for international calls, so there was no problem. I used international phone cards from other phone card company. They ( Pat Robertson and accomplice) went into my house without a warrant. They have a connection with Norfolk Apostolic Church. A field consultant and a manager is a member of Norfolk Apostolic Church. After I lived in this apartment, two family(a member of UPC) moved into the same apartment. I am sure that Pat Robertson and Norfolk Apostolic used these families to spy on me.

Last month, my wife's Diploma Certificates and other documents were stolen. After I sent a complaint letter to rip-off those were back in my house. We looked for those carefully. Besides my Diploma Certificate was stolen in 2004, when I was working for Delicate China Restaurant. Now Chasity Holland sent me a bill for the phone service and data service. Since I realized my phone was tapped, I never used my internet online. This is unconstitutional and based on unethical conduct. Therefore I owed nothing to Cox Communication based on their unethical/ unconstitutional wiretapping. Pat Robertson and accomplice were accountable for those unethical conducts. They should get a lawsuit based on our wiretapping law.

Kai
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2008 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cox-Communication/Chesapeake-Virginia-23320/Cox-Communication-warrantless-wiretapping-Chesapeake-Virginia-330311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cox Communication