Complaint Review: Cox Communication

• Submitted: Tue, January 04, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 04, 2011

• Reported By: Nico — Newport Coast California United States of America
Cox Communication
29947 Avenida De Las Banderas,RSM,California 92688 Internet United States of America

Cox Communication Falsified phone rates and delayed billing to Customers Internet

I used Cox Communication for Cable,Internet and Phone. Cox Communication promised me a .5 cents minute calls for long distance. Every month I would get my cable and internet bill.

But my phone bill was omitted. On the third month I received all three bills combined totalling $4,200.00. My long distance bill per minute ranged from .25 cent to .60 cents per minute. I called and spoke with customer service numerous times and no one would help me. I had to go to a local business office inRancho Santa Margarita and asked to speak to a Manager. Both Manager and Supervisor agreed that my billing was erroneous. One week later a Supervisor calls me and said they would credit me 1,400.00 for the mistake.

And they decided to pin me for .25 cents a call. That's still $2000.00. My billing should be $200.00 at.5 cents a call. This is wrong! And because all three services areintertwine together, Cox Communication has threatened to turn off all services unless I pay the telephone bill.

This is how Cox Communicationtreats it's customers by deliberate act of lying to earn your business. I would not recommend Cox Communication to anyone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2011 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cox-Communication/internet/Cox-Communication-Falsified-phone-rates-and-delayed-billing-to-Customers-Internet-678787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cox Communication