Complaint Review: Cox Communications, Inc.; Cox Communications; Cox Cable

• Updated: Fri, October 16, 2009

• Reported By: Sunday — Las Vegas Nevada USA
Cox Communications, Inc.; Cox Communications; Cox Cable
750 N. Rancho Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Cox Communications, Inc.; Cox Communications; Cox Cable will take your money from you! Las Vegas, Nevada

So my cable service was in my moms name and my brothers name. My brother lives at a different address and had his cable shut off at his house and did not pay it. So for the past FOUR months the bill that my mom was paying they were putting that towards HIS past due making ARE bill LATE! How in the world can they do that? I had to pay $483.00 because they shut ares off because we didn't "pay them the amount they wanted" BUT on are bills my brothers past due NEVER showed. So they took my moms money and got more money because we had to pay the past due in order to get are cable turned on. It was $120 to turn it back on. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?  Are bill is only $107.19 a month. Everyone who I talked to on the phone told us very different things from in person. The lady who I wish I remembered who name was very rude and rolled her eyes and the manager was also rude and refused to answer are questions. We don't see how my brothers bill would not show up on any of our bills and are monthly payments went to his past due without us knowing. We were also told on the phone we can go in person have him removed and have myself added. We went to do that and nope! They said only the main person can do it and if I am added we have to return are digital box and I have to pay a connection fee AND then get a new digital box. That does not make any sense and they don't me, "that's how we run things around here" yeah that's how you rip people off. So be careful whatever they tell you over the phone will be wrong when you go in person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2009 04:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cox-Communications-Inc-Cox-Communications-Cox-Cable/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Cox-Communications-Inc-Cox-Communications-Cox-Cable-will-take-your-money-from-you-L-510110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cox Communications, Inc.; Cox Communications; Cox Cable