Complaint Review: Cox Communications

• Submitted: Wed, December 20, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 20, 2006

• Reported By:apo New York
Cox Communications
www.cox.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Cox Communications Human resources recruiter Phx Az Arizona

I had applied online for a job with Cox communications. I had recently moved to Arizona and was looking for employment. You can imagine my surprise when I recieved a call from an Andrew Vess with cox H.R. I had only posted my resume 2-3 days prior.

He called and wanted to schedule a phone interview for the next day. I thought that was strange as we were both on the phone. He calls and the interview was 20 mins, he verifies my employment, asks why I left certain jobs, and why there were gaps in my employment. I explained to him why there were gaps. I tell him I was overseas studying abroad and traveling. My husband is military and wanted to do a bit of travel while there.

This is where Mr. Vess blows a fuse. He could not believe that I was abroad for studies and the reason I left my last job. I did not understand what was not to get. My last job people were promoted based on Senority rather than the quality of their work. I just wanted to complain to whomever reads this he is a p***k, and it was not worth the $11-12hr. If he treats potential new hires this way can only imagine the treatment of employees. Thank you...

apo, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2006 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cox-Communications/Phoenix-Arizona-85323/Cox-Communications-Human-resources-recruiter-Phx-Az-Arizona-226391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cox Communications