Complaint Review: Cox Communications

• Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: HateCOX — Florence Arizona
Cox Communications
4811 E Thistle Landing Phoenix ,Atlanta, Arizona USA

Cox Communications Cox Enterprises CEO and VP's massive A#$holes and don't care about customers Phoenix ,Atlanta Arizona,Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Amazing...

Well it began on Friday night when my mom decided to purchase internet service. We called the sales department  and placed an order and paid the 30 dollar install fee. We were then told that we would have service the next day, Saturday. I call on Saturday to make sure that the service is hooked up. No you are scheduled for Sunday, i was told. No we were told it  would be today, so the rep says I will send form to get it escalated. I then asked to speak to a supervisor . That's when the fun begins. Ryan a sales "supervisor" then informs me because of my previous bill, which i admit I did not pay, my mom could not get her service until i paid it or has to prove i don not live at her residence. Now when does my ssn and debt under that ssn belong to  my mom. NEVER thats when. So needless to say after finally losing it on Ryan and several other sales "supervisors". My mom was forced to pay my bill.I was then promised by another "supervisor " Benny that my moms service would not be connected as promised Saturday but Sunday and if i didn't  like he would cancel my moms work order and would make sure that she  would not get her refund until 6 to 8 weeks. So come Sunday and about 100 calls later the tech finally shows up at 7 pm which is messed up, but I guess since my mom wasn't paying the 60 bucks for an in home install she gets shafted. Every "manager"/ "supervisor" stated that it was very simple to hook up outside the home and that's why it was taking so long. Really? If it is that simple would that be first? Needless to say after a couple of calls to COX Headquarters, I get a very nice call from Pat Esser 's , flunkie telling me that I interfering with business and that if I keep harassing  them that i will be sent to corporate security and banned for life. Now i guess I am supposed to be scared but all this does strengthen my resolve to make life as unpleasant for this pissant and I will i promise you. I now realize why we could not get any assistant from these people because it starts at the top with the Pat Esser and rolls down hill to the underpaid rep. BAN ME FOR LIFE !!!!! I WILL NOT STOP!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cox-Communications/Phoenix-Atlanta-Arizona/Cox-Communications-Cox-Enterprises-CEO-and-VPs-massive-Aholes-and-dont-care-about-cus-1092191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cox Communications

Amazing...

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

There are some days that you really have to feel for the customer service people that have to deal with the downright **s's.

My mom was forced to pay my bill.

- Why the heck was she FORCED to pay your bill?   Did they break down her door holding a gun to her head saying either pay the bill of your deadbeat child or we are going to kill you?...No.  She could have easily have just hung up and said..well I can't pay the bill so I guess I won't have service.  Of course there was one other option..now follow me here..YOU could have paid YOUR delinquent bill.  Yea..I know too simple right.

- It sure is...100 calls in a single day.  Let's see even if we figure you started at 9AM that is 10 calls an hour or 1 call every 6 minutes...so of course it is no wonder why they said you are interferring with business.  Just be lucky they didn't call the police on you.

There is one other question...just how are you posting this report on an Internet site?