Complaint Review: Cox Communications

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 17, 2009

• Reported By:Sapulpa Oklahoma
Cox Communications
6301 Waterford Blvd Ste 200 Oklahoma City Ok, 7318 Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Cox Communications Failed to post payment! Tulsa Oklahoma

*UPDATE Employee: Re: Billing Errors

On Feb. 23 2008 I mailed Cox Communications a money order for $77.36. They recieved the money order and cashed it then they credited my account only $17.36 instead of $77.36. I sent them the money order receipt. I want them to credit the full amount I sent them, instead of only $17.36 of the $77.36 I sent them.

Jeremy
Sapulpa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cox-Communications/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121/Cox-Communications-Failed-to-post-payment-Tulsa-Oklahoma-434876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cox Communications

Re: Billing Errors

AUTHOR: Coxtech1 - (U.S.A.)

I apologize for the problems getting your payment posted to your account correctly. If you would like further assistance with this matter you can email me at [email protected] and I'll see what I can do to fix this for you.

-- CoxTech1