Complaint Review: Cozumel SEA

• Submitted: Tue, March 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 27, 2012

• Reported By: LKMMBJ — Arizona United States of America
Cozumel SEA

Cozumel SEA Private English/Spanish School in Cozumel SEXUAL HARASSMENT..TEACHERS Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: New Owner

*UPDATE Employee: SEA under new owndership!

I want to let you know about this school in Cozumel. Most agencies do not supply him with teachers anymore. I am a former teacher of his that left about 1 and half years ago. Matthew is not a good owner or boss. He sends you harassing emails and threatens your job all the time. To top it off, we also receive emails that are sexual in nature. He only hires women teachers because he wants to have the chance to "bang" them. The only boys ever hired are ones that come with a girl. AKA, a boyfriend. If you are thinking about working for him or simply takings classes, I would advise against it. You are wasting your money. No one on the whole island likes him nor does he have any friends. He has no respect for anyone and be littles women and the Mexican culture.

In the end, it's your choice, but you will find out for yourself. From what I know, most of the teachers dont last very long there. I still keep in contact with the teachers that have left, and its all the same reasons. Threats, SEXUAL harassment etc. You can be the judge of his character. Or lack of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cozumel-SEA/internet/Cozumel-SEA-Private-EnglishSpanish-School-in-Cozumel-SEXUAL-HARASSMENTTEACHERS-Internet-860128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cozumel SEA

New Owner

AUTHOR: Bill - (Mexico)

There's a new owner, and I think the school is being run very well. I've been a teacher at S.E.A for over a year, and I have zero complaints. I would reccomend S.E.A to all ESL teachers that don't mind working on a beautiful island four days a week.

SEA under new owndership!

AUTHOR: Barbara - (USA)

I wanted to write an update about SEA, Spanish English Academy in Cozumel, Mexico. SEA has been under new ownership for one year. As a school, we are working diligently to provide excellent education with professionalism and pride. We are very proud of the strides we have made and, while the above post is very negative, this is no way representative of the current and future environment at SEA. I appreciate the opportunity to give you this update.