Complaint Review: Cpi corp

• Updated: Mon, September 05, 2011

• Reported By: Tesa702 — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Cpi corp
2310 serene Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Cpi corp Store manager Don Sexual harrasment and fired without final check Las Vegas, Nevada

I was an associate at picture me portrait studios during my training my store manager told me my acqusitions where low and I needed to get more and he told me "i dont care how you get them up dance do magic trick take off your shirt if you have to" which made me very upset on top off that a week later a customer came to me and told me that the same manager sexually harrased his wife during a photo shoot and he called the district manager (who happens to be the store managers daughter) and told her what happen and was told come on that didnt happen needless to say nothing was ever done! A week after I told another associate what happened to me I was fired without any warning and still have not received my final check and by nevada state law they are suppost to give me my final check the same day they fire me! I got complaints from custimers on a daily basis saying how rude my manager was to the customers & their kids! I loved taking pictures and working with my customers but I would have to say it was my worst work experiance ever!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2011 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cpi-corp/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Cpi-corp-Store-manager-Don-Sexual-harrasment-and-fired-without-final-check-Las-Vegas-Neva-773291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cpi corp