Complaint Review: Cpmatrix

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Joey — Danbury Connecticut
Cpmatrix
Austin Texas Austin, Texas USA

Cpmatrix Nuts and bolts I got screwed.... By Cpmatrix. Junk products and poor service Austin Texas

Buyers beware. Bought a used laptop of eBay from Cpmatrix. Had a good price and it was deliveries 10 days after I paid for it. Even came with a 60 day warranty. What could be better? I finally got it and it was great unil day 30 if started having problems. Cpmatrix said to reload the driver blah blah well I did that and I go on my Mary way. On day 58 it turns off never to turn on again. After many emails back an forth asking them to honor the warranty I finally got a Rma and sent it back pronto. After 2 weeks and many emails they tell me we found the problem it ship back. can I confirm my address. Nothing. I email days later. They ask to confirm the address again. Nothing. I email and call a bunch more. I get a email with tracking and saying sorry it was on back order. Days go by and I call today and the USPS says yeah that is a valid tracking but nothing was ever dropped off. So he ran the label and still did not. So now I am out the money, out the broken laptop, can't file a claim because it is past 45 days per eBay. You would think a company with 15k reviews would be better but I guess not. Same on me for buying a laptop used on the Internet. Nuts and bolt I got screwed. Do your self a favor don't use Cpmatrix. Buy from Best buy etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cpmatrix/Austin-Texas/Cpmatrix-Nuts-and-bolts-I-got-screwed-By-Cpmatrix-Junk-products-and-poor-service-Aus-1082424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cpmatrix