Complaint Review: Cpn America

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By:torrance California
Cpn America
www.cpnamerica.com Internet U.S.A.

Cpn America GOT ME IN TROUBLE FOR FRAUD WITH CPN NUMBER AND CREDIT CARD. DONT DO IT. Internet

*Consumer Comment: CPN Capitol One scam

CPN America says they will get you a CPN Number and credit card. What I found out the hard way was all they do is 341-53 and any 4 numbers. Well I got my capital one credit card. I had it for about 10 days befor capital one called me.

CAPITAL ONE ACUTALLY CALLED ME TO INFORM ME THEY SENSED FRAUD ON MY ACCOUNT AND THE NUMBER WAS NOT A REAL ONE, AND THEY WERE CLOSING THE ACCOUTN, They Transfered me to there Fraud department and we went over the application thses crooks at CPN AMERICA MADE OUT AND ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED.....THEY ACTUALLY PUT I MAKE 70,000 A YEAR, LIED ABOUT MY OCCUPATION, RENT, AND EVERYTHING ELSE.....I HAD THE CARD FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS BEFORE I GOT THE PHONE CALL, I EXPLAINED TO CAPITAL ONE WHAT I DID AND WHERE I GOT THE NUMBER...........I SPOKE TO A MANAGER IN THE FRAUD DEPARTMENT, I GAVE THEM THERE WEBSITE, ADDRESS THERE PHONE NUMBER, AND EVERY THING ELSE. ............ CAPITAL ONE SAID THEY HAD HEARD ABOUT PEOPLE GETTING THIS FAKE NUMBERS AND INFORMED ME I COULD HAVE BEEN IN SERIOUS, SERIOUS TROUBLE FOR LYING ON THE APPLICATION.I HOPE THEY NAIL WWW.CPNAMERICA.COM GOOD......NOW IM OUT OF MONEY, AND I WAS SCARED OUT OF MY MIND.......PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT A COPY OF THE BOGUS APPLICATION THEY FILLED OUT IN MY NAME........AND IF ANY ONE ELSE HAS BEEN SCAMED BY THIS CREDIT CARD YOU MAGICALLY GOT..........DONT USE IT, EMAIL ME, AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE MANAGER AT CAPITAL ONE I SPOKE WITH, THEY ARE WELL AWARE OF THIS SCAM, AND ARE GOING TO BE MOVING On THESE CROOKS QUICKLY TO STOP IT.

John
torrance, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cpn-America/internet/Cpn-America-GOT-ME-IN-TROUBLE-FOR-FRAUD-WITH-CPN-NUMBER-AND-CREDIT-CARD-DONT-DO-IT-Inter-342203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cpn America

CPN Capitol One scam

AUTHOR: LG - (United States of America)

Wanted infomation about the report....was working with a guy named "Mike" in PHX was setting my business up and helping with funding it. Found out he was doing a fake cpn for funding. wanted to get that info and contact for capitol one.