Complaint Review: Cprs/centergy

• Submitted: Thu, January 25, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 25, 2007

• Reported By:pinedale Wyoming
Cprs/centergy
11601 ROOSEVELT ST. PETERSBERG, Florida U.S.A.

Cprs/centergy WON'T GIVE CHANCE TO GET CHECK BACK. THEY SAY THEY DON'T HAVE JUST WANT DL# AND BANK#'S ST. PETERSBERG Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: RESEARCH INDICATES

on 12-22-06 1 check was returned, I have never been notified by anyone but my bank. on 1-19-07 i went to albertson's and they declined my check and gave me a centergy card and number to call,I did and to my surprise they did not know what I was talking about.

I have called saks(parent co.) they called centergy and also got the run around. I have contacted a lawyer today.Don't wait for these people to ruin your credit! still can't find my check. google these people, Federal Trade Comm. has already slapped restraining orders against them for unlawful business practices.(ie, unauthorized debits from bank accounts, they use number 9999.

I notified my bank to tell them under no circustances are they to allow this company in my account.please watch yourself, CPRS/Centergy ARE CROOKS!!.

Cynthia
pinedale, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2007 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cprscentergy/ST-PETERSBERG-Florida-33716/Cprscentergy-WONT-GIVE-CHANCE-TO-GET-CHECK-BACK-THEY-SAY-THEY-DONT-HAVE-JUST-WANT-DL-232623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cprs/centergy

#1 Consumer Suggestion

RESEARCH INDICATES

AUTHOR: P - (U.S.A.)

Certergy is a subsidiary of

Frank Sanchez
President, Fidelity National Information Services' Enterprise Banking and Retail Solutions Division