Complaint Review: Cps

• Reported By: Sherryh — Cobleskill New York
Cps
105 division streets Cobleskill, New York United States of America

Cps Cps Cobleskill, New York

They are trying to say that my daughter was walking down the street with my friend and my friend got in trouble for dum sh*.... That was a fails statement from a case worker and they said it was my last name. I would like to get justice for my family for all the bull sh* they put us throw. They have it out for me and my family and if the only way to get justice is sue the sh* out of them I will cuz I'm sick of the bull sh* that they have but me and my family throw and I hope other family's are the same way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cps/Cobleskill-New-York-12043/Cps-Cps-Cobleskill-New-York-1038922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cps