Complaint Review: Cr Bancorp

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2004

• Reported By:tulsa Oklahoma
Cr Bancorp
3605 Long Beach Blvd Long Beach, California U.S.A.

Cr Bancorp ripoff Long Beach California

I received numerous calls from someone wanting to offer me a credit card for the one-time fee of $149. I have terrible credit and needed an offer like this.

The first few times someone called, I told them I wasn't interested because I re-thought the offer and didn't think I could afford the fee. I never gave my information or verified it.

After quite a few calls from them, I finally gave in and "verified" all my bank account information. I got all the information from them and actually called back once to make sure that some information was on its way after the fee was drafted from my account.

I still have never received anything from them, but was wondering about it today. I couldn't find the information I had taken down about them, so I searched on the internet. Thank God, this was the first site I found with mention of them. I just called the number provided for CR Bancorp and was told that the program had been discontinued, and that I will be receiving a refund within 14 working days. We'll see.

Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2004 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cr-Bancorp/Long-Beach-California-90807/Cr-Bancorp-ripoff-Long-Beach-California-80245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cr Bancorp