Complaint Review: Cr England

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: Trucker911 — Kingsford Heights Indiana United States of America
Cr England
4701 W 2100 S Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Cr England Ripped Me Off When School Is Supposively Company Sponsored Salt Lake City, Utah

*Author of original report: a hole

*General Comment: Are you amusing yourself?

*Consumer Comment: 3 kids and third grade????

*General Comment: Out Law

*Consumer Comment: You need to check here first

*General Comment: Didn't you check here first?

I was very disturbed when i just ran across and google search that england popped up stating their school is free and company sponsored. that very thing is posted below.

They made me pay 50 just to take the class and made me sign a contract for a loan of 4000 dollars which they illegally terminated the contract on me and put that loan in my credit report screwing me yet again. somethin needs to be done about Cr England i think they just need to be shut down permantly.

Read This Here Below

At TruckingTruth, we've done a ton of research for you! We've contacted the company recruiters at CR England and put together a fantastic presentation of their company-sponsored CDL training program, along with our own advice and helpful insights about their CDL training.We'll start you off with an overview below of how we feel about their CDL training, and then we'll take you through all of the key features and important information you'll need to know.So here we go!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cr-England/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84120/Cr-England-Ripped-Me-Off-When-School-Is-Supposively-Company-Sponsored-Salt-Lake-City-Uta-898315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cr England

a hole

AUTHOR: Trucker911 - ()

You Can Kiss Where The Sun Dont Dont Shine Plain And Simple

#2 General Comment

Are you amusing yourself?

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (USA)

So what is your problem?Did you file a report that got shot down?Your bitter about something or someone,but that is your problem.  I also find it funny when you jump all over people that know exactly what they are talking about.

What is even funnier,is you hide behind a made up name,I bet when you go out in public you wear a mask also.Do you honestly think anyone cares what you think?So far it looks like you are the voice for liars and cheats.Go ahead,amuse yourself.

3 kids and third grade????

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

you are over qualified for Team Rebutt, most are still in Pre K

#4 General Comment

Out Law

AUTHOR: Marty - (USA)

I see you have a problem with truth,all you or he has to do is type Englands name in here and you will both see what they are about.If most would investigate before they jumped in to what ever they was going to jump in to,there wouldn't be a need for sites like this to begin with.Also after 39 years of truck driving I might know a thing or 2 about it,and as long as I can put my 2 cents in,I will.Call me what you will,after having 3 kids I know all about 3rd graders and their name calling.

You need to check here first

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Team Rebutt will fix your problem, they know everything

#6 General Comment

Didn't you check here first?

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (USA)

Or all the other trucker forums that have negative complaints about them,or did you just jump in feet first?Nothing is free,but when you get them big wide eyes that your going to be a big rigger,most over look to much.

Wish you the best of luck and God Bless.