Complaint Review: Cr England

• Submitted: Sat, March 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 21, 2009

• Reported By:Lancaster California
Cr England
4701 W 2100 S West Valley City, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 801-972-2712-
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Cr England Cr England Put In Wrong Info On My Dak West Valley City West Valley City Utah

I Quit Cr england a month ago of my father illness, and come to find out after my fathers better, my dak now says was terminted because of company policy. They aslo put down wrong date of emplyment with them as well. They put 6 months. I worked with them for 2 years. Cr England is not a great company they rather let you freeze out there. I froze for 2 weeks because of the bunk heater not working, they didnt care!!!

Timothy ****
Lancaster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2009 01:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cr-England/West-Valley-City-Utah-84120/Cr-England-Cr-England-Put-In-Wrong-Info-On-My-Dak-West-Valley-City-West-Valley-City-Utah-436188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cr England