Complaint Review: Crab Apple Soap

• Submitted: Fri, December 29, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 29, 2006

• Reported By:clinton Louisiana
Crab Apple Soap
145 Terrace Glen-c Alphretta, Georgia U.S.A.

Crab Apple Soap I placed and order online on nov.23rd, 2005. I never recieved my order, I tried to call the phone number listed but it would not work, I sent email after email. I got the response of we are backed up order on the way I am still waiting ovber one year later. Ripoff Alphretta Georgia

This Bogus company needs to be stopped. I would like my order, but would settle for them just being pulled off the web.

I made my order over 1 year ago. I reieved an recepit for my purchase, but never recieved my purchase.I made my order on 11-23-05.

The emails I recieved back stated that they were having a very heavy flow of orders and that they were backed up, that my order was on its way. I have my reciept, all the emails on file.

Sharon
clinton, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2006 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crab-Apple-Soap/Alphretta-Georgia-30004/Crab-Apple-Soap-I-placed-and-order-online-on-nov23rd-2005-I-never-recieved-my-order-I-227750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crab Apple Soap