Complaint Review: Crafted Film

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: Ilianna — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Crafted Film

Crafted Film Tim Kuhlman LIAR, UNPROFESSIONAL, MONEY HUNGRY, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE , Internet

I hired this guy Tim as my wedding videoagrapher last year in June from the looks of it he was doing a pretty good job during the whole time i hired him. But was very deceived, once getting my wedding video it was crap, everything he promised to me was a lie. I paid this idiot $1450 in full cash for his services. He only cares about getting paid and the rest is garbage does not care to make the customer happy or even try working with them. Upon opening the package he sent me 3 copies w/1 DVD when i paid for 2 copies w/2 DVD's one raw footage and another edited the "beautiful custom" cover he promises on the contract was seriously done without care I could of done that. Watching the video his lens was dirty, i can hear his voice talking in the backround, allot of footage was not included, the way he starts my video was by putting the Las Vegas Strip?(for a wedding??) he ends it by cutting it off while we are still cutting our cake, he promised 90mins for raw footage and only gave us 20min, our photo montage pictures were not cropped he put them on there as i sent them to him. This whole video is a disaster from start to finish. When i told him my concerns he basically said "your wedding was not at a 5star hotel nor shot at a beautiful place your being unrealistic".

This guy is a crook and scam! if your wedding day is not at a 5star luxury hotel dont expect much out of this guy. He's racsist and could care less if he ruined your wedding video. What he shows on his website is a lie! I have proof! Go somewhere else.  Everything he did was done completley without any care or thoughts. This guy/services is a total liar all he cares about is getting paid. He claims to have all this experience and have the best equipment but in all reality he's worthless and does not compare to other wedding videoagphers services ive seen, he does not compare!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crafted-Film/internet/Crafted-Film-Tim-Kuhlman-LIAR-UNPROFESSIONAL-MONEY-HUNGRY-POOR-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Inter-940263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crafted Film