Complaint Review: Craftmaster pools

• Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: Jaz — Florida Florida United States of America
Craftmaster pools
123 street West palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Craftmaster pools WORST POOL BUILDER IN FLORIDA. RIPP OFF. HAS NO CLUE. SALESMAN LIAR THIEF West palm Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: I am not afraid to us my name

JIM the owner of Craftmaster is just a salesman out for money only. He is the worst builder and has no clue on how to build a pool. His knowledge is minimal and treats his subs like shit. He doesn't pay them and therefore they do sub par work. My pool took forever and cost me an extra $20,000 to get it where it even worked.

Steer clear of him. The reason his prices are the lowest is because it is what you get. The lowest worst pool in the world. You get what you pay for. He's nice to your face but then calls you the worst names behind your back.

Don't walk. Run from this person and his business.

Good Luck if you don't head the warnings!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Craftmaster-pools/West-palm-Beach-Florida-33444/Craftmaster-pools-WORST-POOL-BUILDER-IN-FLORIDA-RIPP-OFF-HAS-NO-CLUE-SALESMAN-LIAR-TH-1022970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Craftmaster pools

I am not afraid to us my name

AUTHOR: Vic - ()

I was shocked to read the derogatory remarks made by Florida, as this person calls themselves.  Best I could figure is this was a disgruntled employee or a competitor.  Not only was Jim, the owner,  knowledgable, but designed a hell of a pool.  There were know cost overuns, and the suggestion that it would cost 20k extra to finish a pool is absurd, total trash.

I got exactly what I asked for and the finished product exceeded my expectations.  He assisted me in getting some things like extra fill and things I needed to complete my landscaping wholesale and saved me a ton of money.  He always answered his phone or called right back.  He advertised 45 days finish time from when the permit was issued and was done in 45 days.  I own a real estate company and would definitely recommend them to any of my clients.

The price wasn't cheap, as Florida implies, more like fair, in the middle.  This was much smoother than the first pool I did with another contracto 8 years ago, but the best thing I can say is I got what I paid for, was dealt with in a courteous and proffessional manner, and was done within the time I was told.

Also, all of the subs spoke very highly of Jim and as it turned out the company that dug and framed the pool was someone I knew from years ago and has been working as a sub for Jim for years.  He also said he was great to work with and if he didn't pay him I am sure he wouldn't be working for them.  Besides, subs file liens in this state, so if Florida is telling the truth I am sur there are liens on his property that he fails to mention.