Complaint Review: Craftmatic Adjustable Bed

• Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: thelma — cleveland Tennessee United States of America
Craftmatic Adjustable Bed
craftmatic adjustable bed , Florida United States of America

Craftmatic Adjustable Bed I talked to Elaine in Florida where she stated that is the only adjustable bed co. named craftmatic. Will not stand behind extended warranty. Bed will not work and I have extended warranty that they will not recognize. Florida

I am 73 years of age . I purchased a craftmatic Adjustable bed in 2004 that has an extended warranty. I contacted several people on the internet they would call and the last person I talked with was Elaine from florida . Elaine told me they were the only craftmatic bed co. left and that they would not stand behind the warranty that I received when I purchased the bed. In the warranty it states all is covered and for the first 10 years all that I would have to pay to have inservice work done will be 50.00 . Elaine said around 200.00 might fix it.
She went on to say that Contour Bed Co. had purchased all the Craftmatic Co. other than the one in Florida. The phone number where I talked to Elaine in Florida is 954-703-1158. I told Elaine that I talked to Peggy from there and that she stated to me that Craftmatic would stand behind the warranty, her answer to me was Elaine does not work in repair and knows nothing about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 03:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Craftmatic-Adjustable-Bed/-Florida-/Craftmatic-Adjustable-Bed-I-talked-to-Elaine-in-Florida-where-she-stated-that-is-the-only-863635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Craftmatic Adjustable Bed