Deegan

• Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: Hal Barr — The Woodlands Texas United States of America
Craig Chrest
12841 Jones Road, Houston TX 77070 Internet United States of America

Craig Chrest Executive Headhunter Group, Top Gun Headhunter Group They tell a good story but don't deliver. Internet

Craig is the consummate salesman and rip off artist. He tells a convincing story but once the money is paid don't look for any results. They profess a high placement rate but I did not see any results. In 90 days I had 1 true interview and did get to the last choice. Otherwise the reporting of contacts is worthless as no names, companies or conversations are available. If I tried to pass of what they did for confirmations of contacts in any job I had I would be fired immediately. When ever I called I was always intercepted by an underling and was then told to email Craig if I wanted a response. When I question what was going on and made my displeasure know, the response I received was " it is what it is". Very unprofessional and truly a waste of money, time and fraudulent in their methods.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Craig-Chrest/internet/Craig-Chrest-Executive-Headhunter-Group-Top-Gun-Headhunter-Group-They-tell-a-good-story-962628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Craig Chrest