Complaint Review: Craig Fraulino

• Submitted: Sat, August 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, August 18, 2007

• Reported By:playa del rey California
Craig Fraulino
341 Culver Blvd. Playa Del Rey, California U.S.A.

Integretel false telephone charges on verizon bill California

*Consumer Comment: Integretel is fraud!

Received false charges (described as USABD internet solution monthly fee) on my latest Verizon bill totalling over $100.00.

At no time whatsoever did i purchase or authorize a purchase of any type by Integretel.

There is no such company web address (as given in my phone bill) and after a brief search, came across dozens of reported cases of fraudulent charges of the very same type.

If Verizon chooses to authorize and invoice such charges on their monthly statements, it will surely have an effect on their reputation. Before passing along such ridiculous charges, they should have done 5 minutes of research and investigated this sham of a company.

Craig
Playa del Rey, CA

Cwfra
playa del rey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2007 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Craig-Fraulino/Playa-Del-Rey-California-90293/Integretel-false-telephone-charges-on-verizon-bill-California-266852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Craig Fraulino

Integretel is fraud!

AUTHOR: Justanotherguy - (U.S.A.)

Integretel is still ripping people off? They pulled this crap on me in New York 2 years ago on my land line. I just switched to Vonage the month before and it was the final bill that I noticed the charge. I never signed up for anything and never heard of the company.

I called Verizon and they were of no help. I then called Integretel and they said they would remove the charge. A few months later I get a collection notice from Verizon for the fee's ($20 I think). Called Verizon back again and told them I thought it was taken care of. They finally just remove the charge. The kicker, my credit report now says..... "Verizon, settled, not paid in full". What a load of crock!

Seriously, does anyone actually use this service (whatever it is)? Are the phone company's in bed with Integretel? There's nothing but complaints when you google the company. I guess they get lucky when some people don't read their bills. What a scam from both integretel and Verizon (and/or any other company's that accept it)!

I suggest you forget about calling your phone company or Integretel. Instead file a complaint at BBB.com and it will be taken care of. Good luck!