Complaint Review: Craig Frost

• Reported By: Anonymous — Mission Viejo California United States of America
Craig Frost
Opa Locka Airport Opa Locka, Florida United States of America

Craig Frost Air Charter Professionals Stole $50K from me Opa Locka, Florida

Craig Frost is not his real name. He took that name from the American Express advertisement you see on TV. When I first met Craig he seemed like a real nice guy. I flew with him in his Lear 35 on numerous occasions. I was a low time pilot and Craig was doing business with my Boss. I was also involved in aircraft sales and charter. I had a client that occasionally needed to charter a jet, so I got them to charter Craig's. Later they were interested in buying a jet, so I negotiated a deal to sell them 50% of Craig's Lear 35. They were to pay me $25K and Craig was to pay me $25K.

Well while I was away on another flight, Craig went to my client and sold them a 50% share in his aircraft, thereby cutting me out of the deal all together.

All I can say is stay away from this schister!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Craig-Frost/Opa-Locka-Florida-/Craig-Frost-Air-Charter-Professionals-Stole-50K-from-me-Opa-Locka-Florida-1026789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Craig Frost