Complaint Review: Craig Harris Forex Mentoring

• Submitted: Sat, January 09, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: fxdragon — Internet United States of America
Craig Harris Forex Mentoring

Craig Harris Forex Mentoring Pro4xmentor A true scammer of the worst kind, knows nothing about trading but a lot about lying Internet

*Consumer Comment: Craig Harris is the real deal

I join craig forex near start of 2009 after talking to him over skype and exchanging email with him.  He sells 1 year personal mentoring, but insists on his billing you for a 2 day "course" for $5999.  I sit through two days of lesson and it was rubbish.  You have to wonder why it is charged as a two day course with absolutely no refund condition.

In his skype chat room I sat for 5 months an each day was same people, over and over, telling how great craig harris is and saying how many pips they are making.  I get the impression they are in it together.  When trying to ask questions he takes days to get back to me, a far cry from 6000 dollar personal mentoring.

Looking back I am now convinced that he has no idea on trading, and he only make money charging this bullshit from students.  Don't buy into it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2010 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Craig-Harris-Forex-Mentoring/internet/Craig-Harris-Forex-Mentoring-Pro4xmentor-A-true-scammer-of-the-worst-kind-knows-nothing-a-551414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Craig Harris Forex Mentoring

Craig Harris is the real deal

AUTHOR: Cutter - (United States of America)

This is the first time I have ever written something like this in my life. Craig Harris has been my Forex mentor for over three years. Before I procured his services, I had been a unsuccessful trader for about three years. During that time I realized I needed help, so I Looked and searched for over two years.
Eventually I founded the man I was looking for, his name is Craig Harris! If you have ever considered a career in   Forex trading this should be your only choice! If you don't believe me check out the forexpeacearmy.com site. They always say hundreds of people can not be wrong! I live in West Palm Beach Florida. My name is Cutter Lavoie and I stand behind these statements!!

Good Luck!!