Complaint Review: Craig & Jane Hamilton Parker

Unit 23 Mitre Copse Internet United Kingdom
  • Phone: 44-2380 696262
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Craig & Jane Hamilton Parker Lying, scheming, back stabbing, insensitive, mean and obnoxious con artists abused & mistreated Hampshire Internet

This website is unbelievable.

I am a skeptic regarding people having the ability to predict the future or to act as mediums with deceased loved ones.

However, a friend of mine invited me to check out this site. On the night I logged in, I could not locate her so I went to a couple reading rooms to see what was going on.

I decided to go into an empty room to wait for my friend to show up. A supervisor was already in the room and I asked if I could wait there. No response. A few minutes later, a woman showed up who was very distraught over the loss of her pet and she asked me to listen. She and I were chatting as I consoled her about her furry friend.

Several minutes later, three people entered the room and the manager told us to get out. I asked why and was told that the room was needed to do a healing on someone. I asked the supervisor who was in the room the whole time if we had done anything wrong, but he would not respond to me. The manager started threatening me and the other two people started talking over us. I started to log off and a few minutes later, my screen went blank and I received a message that I was banned from the site.

I wrote an email to Craig as soon as this happened and he wrote back "I don't handle this and passed this on to somebody else." Except the *somebody else* has never bothered to follow-up and it has been 6 weeks now. I think this is enough time to provide some type of follow-up email. I did not even receive an empty apology from Craig.

The problem I have with this scenario is...

* There is a clear expectation that if you are not paying their outrageous "reading fees" you are lower than dirt and can be treated like garbage.

* These people are supposed to be psychic, but they are barely literate. They can not spell. They have no customer service skills. They get their jollies by pouncing on people who come to them for help and guidance.

* The supervisor never responded although he knew we did not do anything wrong and were using the room according to their own rules.

* The manager came in and belittled and degraded us without any concern for the reasons we were there. After all, it is a Healing room. She never once asked if anyone was hurting at the moment.

* The manager was extrememly mean and condescending and threatening. Just because she has the power to ban someone, does not mean she should be able to hold that over their heads.

* Craig is clearly not interested in how people are being treated and avoids issues all the time. I talked to my friend about this and was told this is not the first time he has turned a blind eye to the abuse of site visitors by his staff members.

I am glad to have the opportunity to be heard in this forum as it is clear Craig Parker Hamilton and his black magic shysters are not interested.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2003 02:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Craig-Jane-Hamilton-Parker/internet/Craig-Jane-Hamilton-Parker-Lying-scheming-back-stabbing-insensitive-mean-and-obnoxio-62183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Craig & Jane Hamilton Parker