Complaint Review: Craig boogie Jones

• Reported By: Anonymous — Hartford Connecticut United States of America
Craig boogie Jones
130 church st. hartford, ct Hartford, Connecticut United States of America

Craig boogie Jones Sexual relations Hartford, Connecticut

He is a fake. He wanted me to have his baby, last time I spoke to him was a little over a year ago before l moved out of state. He said he worked with celebs such as puffy and others. He gave me his business card and all. He said he could help me with my modeling. I was really young and wanted attention that I wasnt getting at home.

He knows where I use to live. He has an apartment downtown hartford and a business building on church st.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2011 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Craig-boogie-Jones/Hartford-Connecticut-06112/Craig-boogie-Jones-Sexual-relations-Hartford-Connecticut-812829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Craig boogie Jones