Complaint Review: CraigsFlagger

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Chump — Earth Internet United States of America
CraigsFlagger

CraigsFlagger craigsflagger.net craigsflagger.me adrien stone andy stone proxyrevolver.com craigslistadtracking You Guys Are Idiots ., Internet

I don't know how so many people can fall for this crap -

I make a stupid, purposely unreadable website (I mean seriously, a 2000 word sentence?  Please), I tell you how I'm a genius (but I don't really say anything) then I have a checkout on the bottom with random words for titles of products, and you idiots actually click on it & try to buy stuff.

I swear, I could put "Buy It Now" buttons titled "Snot", "Vomit", "Finger", "Matrix", "I Love Keanu & want him SOOOOOO bad" and you nimrods will click away & pay me money.

I can't imagine how much more money I'd be making if I actually TRIED!  Imagine what I could be raking in if I actually had something to sell!

So you click on "Vomit" or "Bill & Ted Are My Heros", you pay your $50, and you get a bunch of unreadable crap.  What did you expect?  Did you see how organized my website is?  What do you expect?

I know I keep telling everyone I have 142 employees & experts on staff, but, come on - anyone with half a brain wouldn't let a website like mine get published.

Now my flagger, that's a beaut - You ever hear the saying "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig"?  This klunker has been around the internet for years (Look up GreaseMonkey).  Didn't work then.  Doesn't work now.  But I name it something cool like "Matrix Prometheus Barnabus Star Trek Galaxy Bill & Ted" version, and you dopes fork over money for it.

You have no one but yourself to blame.  Don't you get it?  The whole thing is just an experiment in human stupidity.  I didn't even mean for it to be a scam - I never thought anyone would be so stupid as to try & buy it!

Anyway, keep complaining - I'll just post your name address & phone number here for all to see, cause I'm just that kind of guy.

Chow

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CraigsFlagger/internet/CraigsFlagger-craigsflaggernet-craigsflaggerme-adrien-stone-andy-stone-proxyrevolvercom-997622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CraigsFlagger