Complaint Review: Craigsflagger

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: Raleigh Boyz — Internet United States of America
Craigsflagger

Craigsflagger Adrien Stone, Craigsflagger.net, craigsflagger.me, www.proxyrevolver.com, www.craigslistadtracker.com SCAM - Uses our old outdated programming!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: This Report Makes Sense

*General Comment: This is no employee Andy is Adrien

*UPDATE Employee: another fake report, more bulls**t.

Adrien Stone, the maker of CRAIGSFLAGGER, was trying to work with us (chump, The Raleigh Boyz) for the past year - all he did was ask questions, never contributed anything to our club (we flag & take over R&R boards on Craigslist)

We shared some of our older, outdated software with him, and looky loo, look what he is selling?  Our old outdated proxy switching flagger.  Charging money for it too?  Adrien, you know we never charged for this!

It's funny how people actually spend money on this crap - look up "The Raleigh Boyz" and get it for free.

Contact us at (((ROR redacted))) and we'll send you the same stuff for free.

Shame on you, Adrien.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Craigsflagger/internet/Craigsflagger-Adrien-Stone-Craigsflaggernet-craigsflaggerme-wwwproxyrevolvercom-ww-995885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Craigsflagger

This Report Makes Sense

AUTHOR: jc - ()

This report is consistent with my experience. All correspondence has been from Andy/Adrien or at first one other name and recently a Jackie (who is a real piece of work!). If there are any employees they are few and far between and only send rude and clueless support replies. It's not clear if these are different people or alter egos.

I will file a full and detailed report as soon as I have time. However, when I purchased this about 6 months ago it worked fine and as advertised as long as you could somehow change your IP frequently. Then it stopped working and there was an update that worked in the end but had features broken. Then after another CL change there was another update with new additional bugs. I am now trying out the third update and it has even more bugs and so far appears to not be at all effective flagging anyway.

So it appears that the seller of this software began with something that worked but that they lack the proficiency to properly upgrade it as necessary. Which is highly unusual when people write the original code.

I did get my $35 worth. But what was sold as a lifetime product is now a six month product and they want you to pay again every six months. If it worked as the original one did this would seem fair despite being technically false advertising up front. But each successive upgrade is worse andat this point appears not to work at all. So I will not be paying another $35 and I do not recommend anyone else paying either initially or for a renewal either.

And if you send a support message you will get a rude response saying the problem is "your IP". I explained that I pull a new one from qwests bank of thousands for each run and they only became more rude. I'm not current on programming and don't like it but did originally study computer engineering and understand IP's so these clueless and rude support replies have been the final straw. When I prepare a full report I will include the last reply I received so the readers can judge it for themselves.

I have already stated that the original program 6 months ago was fair enough and worked. I will give credit when it's due. If they are able to release a proper update with no obvious bugs that works, and if they offer proper support, I will be glad to return and note these things here.

#2 General Comment

This is no employee Andy is Adrien

AUTHOR: shananagins86 - ()

I happen to know that the report from this so called "Employee" Andy is no other than Adrien using a moniker.  I had the misfortune of being used and taken advantage by this loser myself for way too long!!  I happen to know that Andy was one of the screen names he liked to use as an admin of a website he made for a scientist that he used to collect donations for this scientist through paypal and squander the money for himself.  The scientist never got any of the money which was intended to help fund his research.  He is always looking for the next scam and a new way to screw people out of their hard earned money because this sorry piece of trash won't get a job like the rest of us.  And he doesn't live in the united states, he lives in New Westminster, BC, Canada.  I don't know how the police have not brought this monster to justice but I would love to see him rot for life in the prison system, which is even too good for him because he would still be getting what he wants; a free ride and to sponge off of the hard working tax payer.  Throw his scandalous ass to the wolves.  SHAME ON YOU, ADRIEN.

Here is a link to a video of him being his disgusting self spitting on someone's window

Don't know who made this profile of him but it made me laugh!

another fake report, more bulls**t.

AUTHOR: Andy - (USA)

Bulls**t. All of it. You really are full of it. There is no such thing, The Raleigh Boyz is a myth, and your a joke. We sell the only flagger that works. We created it, and you have nothing. If someone steals a copy, its disabled. Besides, this old outdated flagger you want to give away, why the h**l would anyone want to waste their time on some old out dated non working software. Give your head a shake loser. Moron.