Complaint Review: Craigsflagger

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Kit — Internet United States of America
Craigsflagger

Craigsflagger craigsflagger.me craigsflagger.net Adrien Stone Scam Software, Laughable Support, Waste of Time ., Internet

*Consumer Comment: I had the same experience

*Consumer Comment: Really? You can't download an Add-On and click a few buttons?

I purchased "Promethius" because the website said this would help me flag ads on Craigslist.  At least that is what I thought the website said, cause the website is almost unreadable.

They don't provide a demo, they don't give an email address to contact for support (should have been a red flag) you fill out a form for support.  When you hear back (if you hear back) you will hear from either Matt, Andy, Adrien, or another supposed tech person, but they all seem to make the exact same grammar & spelling errors.  Interesting.

Worse, no matter who you get (they are all Adrien using different names) you are immediately abused if you ask questions, called names, threatened.  It's surreal.

The tutorials are in the same format as the website, which is the unbearable format - you just can't read them, and it's the same info that has been on the net free for years.

That's enough - too much time spent on this.  Don't throw your money away

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Craigsflagger/internet/Craigsflagger-craigsflaggerme-craigsflaggernet-Adrien-Stone-Scam-Software-Laughable-Sup-1001797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Craigsflagger

I had the same experience

AUTHOR: 123456 - ()

Do not BUY, SCAM product does not work!  I wish I had checked rip off report FIRST!

Really? You can't download an Add-On and click a few buttons?

AUTHOR: PlinerH - ()

I'm a very satisfied user of the Craigsflagger products. I was on this site for something else and came across this and find these posts astonishing. This has to be one the simplist programs to use. You click a few buttons to download it, it auto-loads an add-on, and then you click "Flag All." I didn't need a demo to tell me that, it was pretty darn obvious. I use this almost every day, and I see it making a difference & frustrating the spammers in my industry and market. I think it's quite brilliant, and inexpensive to boot. Maybe just try to use it instead of trying to understand how it works, and enjoy the results!

But, no, you cannot expect the 4 times you get to Flag through this to take down adamant spammers. CL sets up higher thresholds - but if you know others are out there in the fight with you (and, like I did, bought a separate license for a computer I use that has a separate IP address), you know you are part of the movement to make CL the non-commercial marketplace it was supposed to be.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC