Complaint Review: Craigslist person

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: djmastr111 — mascotte Florida United States of America
Craigslist person
craigslist, Florida United States of America

points2shop.com, Craigslist person I dont know they asked me to sign up here http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1275173099 and i did and they did not pay me but the site did pay me but i was told that i would be rich but they only gave me like $10 craigslist, Florida

*Consumer Comment: you were scammed but not by site

I did not get paid $500 for the week i worked here http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1275173099 they only paid me $100 for the first week and even though anyone can sign up they told me that I was special handpicked and such but its a cool site but they still did not give me $500 only $100 for a week but I only worked for about 3 hours but they said the $500 was just for signing up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2010 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Craigslist-person/craigslist-Florida-32808/points2shopcom-Craigslist-person-I-dont-know-they-asked-me-to-sign-up-here-httpwwwpo-615104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Craigslist person

you were scammed but not by site

AUTHOR: mdavidw - (United States of America)

links like this http://www.points2shop.com/register?ref=uin1337908780
I actually encourage you to go to.

This site is not a scam. It has allowed me and many others to get paid by sponsers of the site to fulfill certain tasks such as playing games and watching ads. It is legit and will allow you to spend your earnings at through amazon.com. These things from amazon are real and arrive at your home.

What is a scam is the idea portrayed by some trying to refer new users that you will automaticlly become rich doing this. $2.50 is given out on sign up, but everything else is up to you to earn.

Please give this site a chance. Members like that one would not be tolerated by the site if reported. That would result in an instant ban. Depending on your determination you may only receive $5 a week or $500 dollars a week from this site. It like most thing in life depends on the effort you put in. Personally I have been very satisfied with the site. An extra $100 in a week is nothing to compain about