Complaint Review: Crave Boutique

• Reported By: Nita — College Park Maryland
Crave Boutique
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Crave Boutique Refund Requested 2 months ago- Unsuccessful Internet

I ordered a pair of jeans and a jacket from Crave Boutique on 11-2-2013. I received a confirmation email but nothing else. After a week had past I sent an email requesting a status on my order. It took about a week before I was told that they didn't have the items in stock.

So I was charged $120.00 for items they didn't have. On November 23 2013 I requested a refund. After sending follow up emails, on December 23 2013 I was told that the refund had been issued. Til this day I have not received the refund. I've sent numerous emails each week asking for a status. This has been a really bad experience and a horrible display of customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 04:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crave-Boutique/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Crave-Boutique-Refund-Requested-2-months-ago-Unsuccessful-Internet-1122401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crave Boutique