Complaint Review: Craze Talent Agency

• Updated: Thu, December 01, 2011

• Reported By: Tarzan — Ketchum Idaho United States of America
Craze Talent Agency
9192 S. 300 W. #2 Sandy, UT Sandy, Utah United States of America

Craze Talent Agency National Talent Network The company promised me good work and a portfolio as I was making payments. Then they wanted all of the money before they could send me the portfolio. Then they said it was not them that was handling Sandy, Utah

The Craze Talent Agency will only help you after you pay them over 600 dollars. They promised me a portfolio as I was making payments, but then they wanted all of the money before they proceed. This was after I went out of my way to meet with them an hour and a half drive away, then I drove another 2 and a half hours for the photo shoot and they received 200$ from me. They acted like they did all the work. They called me on the phone 6 times and sent me some E-mails. That's 200$ for about an hours worth of work. They are also in cahoots with the National Talent Network to bilk people money and waste everyone's time. Cory, Ketchum, ID.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Craze-Talent-Agency/Sandy-Utah-84070/Craze-Talent-Agency-National-Talent-Network-The-company-promised-me-good-work-and-a-portfo-803925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Craze Talent Agency