Complaint Review: Crazy Bob's Electronics

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: gravityalert — Hollywood Florida
Crazy Bob's Electronics
8410-A Rivers Ave N. Charleston, South Carolina USA

Crazy Bob's Electronics Bob Bertino FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION FOR REFUND N. Charleston South Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The product That you shipped me was not new

Bob purchased a new, unopened or used TEAC QIC drive for $28.00 including shipping. He decided to request a full refund alleging the new drive I sent him was DOA. I requested he return the drive in order to issue the refund, which he did. When I opened the box, I found a burnt up drive inside, not the new, unopened drive I sent him. I issued the refund & referred him to ebay & PayPal for fraud.

Beware of this vendor as he is dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crazy-Bobs-Electronics/N-Charleston-South-Carolina/Crazy-Bobs-Electronics-Bob-Bertino-FRAUDULENT-MISREPRESENTATION-FOR-REFUND-N-Charleston-1133886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crazy Bob's Electronics

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The product That you shipped me was not new

AUTHOR: Bob - ()

I purchased the product your writing about from you the seller on Ebay. The Product Was not New as you stated in the auction you listed. I did not expect to find a New Item and had many choices to choose from. I selected to purchase the item from you as you stated it was NEW. This Tape Drive (item) has not been manufactured for over 14 years now - Yet You Stated it was New. It was not new it did not work and it included a burned (pirated) copy of the back up software and not the original that would be included with a NEW PRODUCT. I am the injured party here - The victim of you Bad Business practices. You Scamed me - I did get my money back and you got your Item Back As You Sold It To Me - Used And Not Working. I had to file a claim with Ebay to get my refund. We can pursue this further if you wish as MY Reputation is at stake here - I am The One who Got Ripped OFF.

Bob