Complaint Review: Crazy Domains

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: carlmcse — Northamptonshire Other
Crazy Domains
BM Box 2083 Internet United Kingdom

Crazy Domains Took money for a domain, didn't authroise domain and did not refund money or provide service london United Kingdom Internet

This company looked great to buy a domain name from for cheap, so i purchased 2. I received emails stating the orders were being processed. After a while I recived 2 more emails both for the domain names saying activated. 2 days later one of the domain names was refused and refunded, but it was not refunded. They have kept the money. The other domain name is not active either, it is inactive and useless to me. They do not update their nameservers and take 20 mins plus to answer the phone. I have nothing to show for my money. I reported them to the police so will see what happens next.

Disgusting service from an online company. As far as I am concerned they have stolen the money and intend to do nothing about it. Sent 10 + emails and they never answer them. I have told them I will be reporting them every day to different organisations but they still don't answer. Be careful of this company. I would stay well clear if I were you. Still an open paypal dispute with no response after 4 days as well. Awful experience I will not be repeating and recommend others do the same by staying well clear of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crazy-Domains/internet/Crazy-Domains-Took-money-for-a-domain-didnt-authroise-domain-and-did-not-refund-money-o-1069929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crazy Domains