- Report: #764059
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: "Creating Wealth From Home"
"Creating Wealth From Home"Internet United States of America
"Creating Wealth From Home" Ecobusiness, Vollara business Wasted Money, Overpriced, Run-Around, Vague Information, Hidden Costs, Highly Overrated, Clogged Inbox With Propaganda, Non-Helpful Resources, Confusing, Waste of 4 Months. Internet
*Consumer Comment: Creating Wealth From Home
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I will make a list of the reasons why this home-based business has let me down:
1. The "Fresh Air Surround" unit itself, in the end, cost a total of $749. Before shipping, the site said it would only be $149. I read the fine print 10 times over, and in my readings, never found that in the end I would be charged $211 per month, for 4 months, until the unit was paid off.
2. The hype for the unit, and the excitement for the business that my senior partner instilled in me, kept me wanting to continue after the 2-week trial-period was up. By the time I realized what a waste of money and time this would be, it would have been way too late to send the unit back for a refund.
3. The unit itself was average, at best. I followed all the directions very carefully, as per how to install/preserve/use the unit, but it in no way changed my life. I could go to Costco Wholesale and buy a unit of the same quality, for about $650 less! It DID eliminate extra dust, it DID eliminate MOST odors in the room, but other than that, it's not a life-changing product. Another downside: It feels like you have an air conditioner running. I live on the Central California Coast, where our summers can be foggy, and most days are windy and cold, hence, I have had to shut the unit off at times just to keep the room from chilling over. It is DEFINITELY NOT worth the price paid!
4. If you go into "Management", you will be offered use of the "Ecobusiness" Website, to better promote your home business. That will cost you $39.95 a month. If you want to use the "Pro System", which is necessary to further the ease of this business, it will be an additonal "$98 dollars a month! That is a total of around $135 a month just to keep your business running successfully. The extra costs are "optional", but if you choose not to use those websites, don't expect to be making $104,000 a year, like they said you could.
5. Most of the "calls" you will be asked to join, will be about one hour long. For most of the calls I've been on, the first 30-45 minutes were nothing but hype for "This amazing system", and "fill-in" small talk about the lives of the people on the call. Actually "learning" how to start your business is vague, and keeps you hanging, per MORE calls later on that will explain in more detail. (These calls come in one-week intervals, so the training moves at a snail's pace). The only training that actually helped me, were the Webinars, but even then, a ton of the lingo is written/explained in abbreviation. If you don't know RIGHT THIS MINUTE what a GV, or a FSE+ is, you will have to ask on your own time, because they won't tell you right off the bat.
6. Once I had spent WEEKS AND MONTHS tuning into these calls and webinars, I was ready to start "Management" in this business. (It would be a rare miracle if anyone out there could make money "in as little as 72 hours"). After getting excited about FINALLY learning how to make the money, it was THEN I was hit with the extra costs to run my business. They hype you up, and make you think it is such an easy system, but it is not. It's MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET. If it is "so easy a 5th grader could do it", this 5th grader would have to have a genius-level IQ. This business takes an internet-savvy person with ENDLESS time on their hands to even be able to sift through all the emails that will CLOG your inbox, only to find that MOST of the emails are propaganda, gimmicks, motivational stories from random baseball stars on how to be "successful" in general life, and if you can pick them out, "special conference call" notifications. Have fun scavenging through all those emails to find the ones that REALLY matter, and that will ACTUALLY lead you to the resources you need to start your home business.
7. If you need further help, you can either call your senior partner (my SP was vague, and merely directed me to websites that made no sense, or did not help me), or go to your Ecobusiness or Vollara Site, that will list link after link of archived calls that offer vague, or little help at all; mainly just more hype for "the system". Once I got to a certain point, I was on my own, as my Senior Partner seemed perturbed that I "still needed help", and would do nothing but resend previous emails that would, again, get lost in all the other Vollara junk mail, only to have the emails be very unhelpful, and a repeat of the same call I had trouble with to begin with.
8. Since working in the Management position cost too much money for me to continue, I decided to just stick with retail. (The Vollara site is FREE)...but my account was "inactive", even though I was officially declared a "distributor" on the site. My senior partner told me how I can make money in retail which made some sense, but once I tried to activate my Vollara site, I could not. I asked my SP, and the "live chat" operator what to do, and I was directed to the Thursday "retail" calls, after numerous attempts at just trying to access the number for the said call. I called the number twice, two separate weeks, to get on the call, and both times, there was no such call available. Other retailers waited on the call, only to result in us all hanging up, confused. I have no way whatsoever of making money off of this unit, because I have no active account to receive my payments, and no available help on how to even USE the website!!
12. There is no point working in this business, if you don't believe 110% the product(s), or the system. After 4 months of nothing but trouble, I would not wish a single person in my life to get started on this system, and the "unit" is not "amazing" enough to give people an honest reason for wanting to spend $749 dollars for it. I would not rip off a friend, and if one has any integrity, (which I do) I would not rip off a stranger either. The price is a ripoff, and the system is too. I would not call it a "scam", as I was not frauded or lied to in the end, but I was ripped off, and brainwashed into thinking this system would be easy (it never was), and would make me a lot of money (it didn't make me one cent). As much as they try to tell you it is not a "sales" job, it will end up that, in certain circumstances. It is nothing more than a common pyramid scheme.
11. I quit the business today, August 11, after 4 months of being sent on a wild goose chase consisting of confusing emails that clogged my inbox, unsuccessful training calls, wasted money, wasted time and effort, unanswered emails and phone calls, and big hopes and dreams that did nothing but short my bank account and leave me with a air-purifying unit, (which I will keep, but will regret the price I had to pay for it), just to achieve a dream that is meant only for those who have the luck of happening to understand this supposedly "easy" system, that is in fact, way too confusing, even for the most intelligent of minds. This system, in what I have gathered, has the ABILITY to work for VERY FEW who happen to be really good at math, and have no trouble picking up business and money jargon...but for others, it is just lost money, and lost hope.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2011 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creating-Wealth-From-Home/internet/Creating-Wealth-From-Home-Ecobusiness-Vollara-business-Wasted-Money-Overpriced-Run-A-764059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.