Complaint Review: Creation Remodeling

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Pissed off victim aka Sandra — Columbus Ohio
Creation Remodeling
Internet USA

Creation Remodeling Shedrick BellOwner & Const. Manager Unscrupulous in doing business. Demanded half down before beginning and never finished work. Never provided receipts for material purchased. Along with being dishonest Columbus Ohio

Shedrick Bell AKA Creation Remodeling gave proposal to paint & put down wooden flooring. Demanded half before work was done. Gave half of total estimate, job was to take only 6-7 days. After painting was completed which was only two rooms, remind you I had given him $825 upfront for half of the total job. By day 12 he had finially finshing painting and was asking for $300 more dollars. At this time I was starting to feel like he was trying to take advantage, then when he ordered the wood for flooring I over heard him order 7 boxes.  He said the cost would be $500 for flooring. He only delivered 6 boxes. When I asked for refund for the box of wood flooring not received and the orignal receipt, he started doing other jobs for other customers leaving my work undone. I finally requested my money back for over payment of wood flooring and the receipt. Now remember he painted only two rooms, but he got $825 up front. For my $1,325 the only thing this young man done was paint two room and left me with wood flooring, that I still have to pay someone else to put down. This all started03/06/14 and as of today's date, I still have not received my refund or the receipt to show what was paid for the flooring. I also have to pay an attorney or small claim court to file a claim against SHEDRICK BELL/CREATION REMODELING business. CONSUMERS IN THE COLUMBUS, OHIO AREA BEWARE OF THIS MAN CLAIMING  HE CAN "MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE". All he has been for me is a nightmare!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creation-Remodeling/internet/Creation-Remodeling-Shedrick-BellOwner-Const-Manager-Unscrupulous-in-doing-business-D-1141523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creation Remodeling