Complaint Review: Creative Cash Flow Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By:Clearwater Florida
Creative Cash Flow Solutions
ilovechecks.com Amityville, New York U.S.A.

Creative Cash Flow Solutions Discrimination Amityville New York

*Consumer Comment: What a crook

*Consumer Comment: Nalita Scott is a known liar and scam artist

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal to Nalita Scott at New Century Financial

I found creative cash solutions on the internet to be able to receive checks by phone for my company. I gave them all of my Company info, Incorporations, website, bank account info etc. They called me back and said my account was approved.

When I began to start processing payments all of a sudden they stopped two of my transactions. I called to inuire why and they were very vague at first. I found out that they pulled up my name on this site here the rip off report. And they began to discriminate against me instantly. They called several of my clients and told them that I was on this site. I tried explaining to them that I answered all of the complaints. They dropped my account, but yet took money out of my bank account for their fees.

No where in there merchant agreement did they have the authority or right to call any of my clients. As a business consultant there is a confidentiality agreement that I have with my clients. And apparently there intentions were not to verify information, but to ruin my client, consultant relationship.

This is wrong. As a result, I have contacted my attorney in regards to the matter. And she will be dealing with this for me.

The owner if Creative Cash Flow Solutions refused to talk to me to here my complaints.

Nalita
Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2007 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creative-Cash-Flow-Solutions/Amityville-New-York/Creative-Cash-Flow-Solutions-Discrimination-Amityville-New-York-277015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creative Cash Flow Solutions

What a crook

AUTHOR: Pats - (United States of America)

Creative Cash Flow Solutions stopped her business because she is operating illegally and ripping people off.  What guts she has to file a complaint against them for it!  Nalita Scott is promising loans to people in need all over the country, stealing their money and having it sent to Jack Scott in Florida.  She has changed company names 3 times since this report, she went to New MIllenium Consultants, now she is on cic consulting.  DO NOT answer ads for  cicconsulting6  @ gmail.com or 206-600-4616.

Nalita Scott is a known liar and scam artist

AUTHOR: Jen - (United States of America)

Last I was told by the Florida State COmptroller is they are preparing to prosectute Nalita for her scams.   Look up her name she has numerous rip off reports in her name.

Rebuttal to Nalita Scott at New Century Financial

AUTHOR: Creative Cash Flow Solutions - (U.S.A.)

Rebuttal to Nalita Scott at New Century Financial, Inc. 2625 Butterfield Road, Suite 138 South, Oakbrook Il 60523

Creative Cash Flow Solutions has been an established corporation providing Merchant Services for over 10 years. Those services include setting up merchants to take checks over the phone or by internet for ACH processing under NACHA guidelines. Guidelines that ensure a merchant is getting proper authorizations and is processing legal transactions.

When an application is made and a merchant is approved they are given the SEC codes they are approved to process under such as PPD (individual authorization) CCD (corporation authorization) TEL (phone recordings) WEB (internet). Considering the risk that any processor takes when setting up a merchant to process ACH transactions, that processor would be remiss in not ensuring that the merchant is getting proper authorizations and operating within the guidelines of NACHA. Should Nacha or a financial institution request a copy of an authorization and it cannot be supplied by the processor, serious fines can be levied or even loss of ability to process. Merchants are educated on the authorization guidelines and as the ACH provider, Creative Cash has every right and is their duty to contact customers for proof of authorization on transactions. It is the ACH processors duty to protect the public. Never has a customer complained when asked if they authorized a debit to their bank account. They are usually grateful for the extra protection of knowing that someone is ensuring the legality of the debits.

Quite often in this authorization process it is discovered that a merchant may not be processing legally and that merchant is closed before they hurt the public. Unfortunately the authorizations and number of complaints lodged against this company gave us no choice but to close the account based on high risk of exposure for reversals. At no time does Creative Cash Flow violate any confidentiality between Merchant and Customer, but to ensure the safekeeping of the public in a high risk industry.