Complaint Review: Creative Concepts Of America - RedBull USA

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:camillus New York
Creative Concepts Of America - RedBull USA
4300 N. University Drive Suite A-106 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Creative Concepts Of America - RedBull USA Vending machine business opportunity a ripoff and scam from Ft Lauderdale Florida

In the begining of 2006, I made a purchase to buy five RedBull vending machines from Creative Concepts of America and RedBull USA. I put in around $21,000 for this 'business opportunity'

Here is how Creative Concepts of America and RedBull USA deceived me and they lied to me about the following:

1. Potential profits and the length of time to recover my investment.
2. What profits existing customers were making.
3. The availability of good locations.
4. Franchise territories.

They lied to me that each machine can sell at least 30 cans per day and within half year I can recover the investment. They lied to me that existing distributors are making good money because at least 30 cans sold per day per machine. They lied to me that there are many good locations and they have professional people that can help me find to put my machines. I was told they would help me find a locator to place the machines. The first person who help place the machines could not do it and the second person had issues finding goo d locations. I was only selling around 3 cans per machine per week not even close enough to cover the gas to get to them. I lost around $10,000 after selling the machined back to Red Bull.

This vending business scam is a disaster. Many tricks have been played by Creative Concepts of America and RedBull USA to make people believe that it is a good business opportunity. However, in fact, this business is a misfortune for all the people who bought RedBull vending machines.

Creative Concepts of America has filed bankruptcy. I think it is about time RedBull USA to be held responsible for this mess.

Dan
camillus, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creative-Concepts-Of-America-RedBull-USA/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33351/Creative-Concepts-Of-America-RedBull-USA-Vending-machine-business-opportunity-a-ripoff-a-351470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creative Concepts Of America - RedBull USA