Complaint Review: Creative Edge Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2008

• Reported By:wichita Kansas
Creative Edge Marketing
2315348 Vegas DR Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Creative Edge Marketing Colon Cure was the product I ordered. I got it. Called to cancel within the 2 week time frame, nobody answers the phone besides a recording saying they're really busy and to call later. Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered the Colon Cure product (trial) for the price of shipping which was about $3.50 dollars. I recieved the bottle on the 26th of January. I called to cancel within the 2 week time frame and a recording told me their hours are 8-5 mountain time monday - firday. So I called back A LOT on Monday and thought maybe they were just busy but after I couldn't get through at all on Monday and at all on Tuesday, I knew something was wrong. Boy, was I right.

Naomi
wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2008 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creative-Edge-Marketing/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Creative-Edge-Marketing-Colon-Cure-was-the-product-I-ordered-I-got-it-Called-to-cancel-304468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creative Edge Marketing