Complaint Review: Creative Entertainment and Media

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Mark — San Diego California USA
Creative Entertainment and Media
4640 Admiralty Way, 5th Floor. Marina Del Rey, California United States of America

Creative Entertainment and Media Bidwell Tyler III, Susan Flanagan, Michael King $5000 Scam Marina Del Rey, California

Do not give a penny to that company to "Professionally Package your work for investors/producers." I did. $5,000. I got a package that was worse than what I could do myself. When I complained about it, Bidwell had nerve enough to say things like, "We have a graphic artist but we didn't use him. We were trying to save you money." When I told him that to skimp on a document that is being used to represent me to investors without laying the options out before me AND while charging me $5000 is a conflict of interest, guess what? He stopped returning my phone calls.

They're so called investors did not fund the project though he repeated several times on the phone, "I'll get the money." They never showed any proof that they had any real investor interest at all. When I had two real film investment companies contact them, they never returned their calls and screwed up my reputation. They'll be nice but the promise they make will not be in the paperwork and when it all comes down, you'll be ripped off.

I've run across SEVERAL people they've ripped off. Don't become one of them.

(((link redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creative-Entertainment-and-Media/Marina-Del-Rey-California-90292/Creative-Entertainment-and-Media-Bidwell-Tyler-III-Susan-Flanagan-Michael-King-5000-Sca-962967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creative Entertainment and Media