- Report: #1035069
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Creative Health Institute
Creative Health Institute112 W Union City Rd. Union City, Michigan Union City, Michigan United States of America
Creative Health Institute CHI SCAM, Not an Ann Wigmore Facility-Save UR $$$- Non Certified People Run It-Druggies and Con Artists Union City, Michigan
*Consumer Comment: CHI Does Great Work
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CHI Statement Regarding Complaint Review and Purported CHI Scam
They have some steadfast people that come in and try to make CHI function as they have loved the facility for decades and remember what it was. They are now trying to make it a Narcon-on facility-for ex- drug abusers. Ex drug addicts are now employed and even running the facility and you can see them smoking on site. Don and Ann would have NEVER allowed this to occur while people who are trying to heal as guests. If you've not met a drug addict before, you can stop by and see how they are and then run the opposite direction. They haven't done the program and don't care to. They are just there to earn a check-nothing more.
They have an onsite Dr. that lives in a cabin and owns a local health food store in Union City. She tells people they need protein powder-which we all know is not right, if you know the Ann Wigmore program! She herself has never done the program and even encourages people to eat meat.
Go to the the Optimum Health Institute in San Diego or Texas or the Ann Wigmore Institute in Puerto Rico. Creative Health Institute in Michigan is a giant red flag. They cheat guests and charge for food that they used to provide a taste of when they invited people hoping to enroll them. The living and raw food culture has died there. They haven't any informed certified instructors. No one is certified to be teaching any guest anything. They are basically "volunteers" and they can get away with not paying them and have them work like dogs.
CHI unfortunately has gone down the drain.
SAVE YOUR MONEY-DON'T GO THERE! Tell the Avra Brothers to sell it to someone who can do it a service and run what it was intended to be a healing wheatgrass juice facility-with a 1031 tax status.
Info on CHI's last director-prior to the bi-polar Cheryl and the druggie Mel:
The following Official Record of Robert Chrysler Morgan
He now calls himself Rawman Walking, TheRaw Spirit. The Rawman or theraw Spirit. Or Bobby. But hundreds of people who wish they had never met him know him as Robert Chrysler Morgan, or Morg Morgan, infamous founder of Medina Enterprises and Cuppys Coffee.If you are going to deal with Bobby The Rawman Morgan, you would be wise to read this post and the comments that follow, and to proceed with extreme caution. If you know Rawman Morg Morgan, please share your thoughts below.Rawman is invited to provide clarification or rebuttal.
Email us at UnhappyFranchisee[at]gmail.com.
Rawman Walking is now hawking women-only raw food seminars at a supposed retreat called The Sanctuary at a cost of $1500 $14,000 for 3-28 day courses.
He is also promoting a business opportunity that enables attendees to give their own seminars. The real strategy may be to use these seminars to solicit investment in the Sanctuary Expansion as mentioned by Ben Doyle. We dont know.
But we know that there are many reasons to be wary of this man:
1) Insurance Fraud Rawman Walking, aka Robert Chrysler Morgan, was allegedly* featured in a book on notorious conmen in America, Masters of Deception.
On page 139, the author states: insurance agent Robert Chrysler Morgan was forced to pay $134,000 and surrender his license for defrauding thousands of customers.
If you Google Robert Chrysler Morgan you can read the excerpt of Mizells book.
2) Slender Lady Franchise & Lawsuit. Along with his friend Bruce Sharpe, Rawman Morg Morgan was an owner of the Slender Lady womens fitness chain. His Slender Lady franchise company was successfully sued by its failing franchisees for fraud & deceptive practices.
Almost every franchise closed; dozens of franchisees lost their savings, homes and were forced into bankruptcy.
Sharpe fled to South America, assumedly to avoid paying his victims.
3) Java Joz Deposit Scheme. Rawman Walking (Robert Morg Morgan), Ben Doyle and convicted felon Roy Snowden sold business opportunities for a drive-thru coffee concept called Java Joz. They convinced dozens of trusting individuals (including the brother of A-List blogger Robert Scoble, ) to make deposits of tens of thousands of dollars which they promised to refund if the investors couldnt get financing or find a location. When the individuals returned for their deposits, Rawman & his cronies refused to return their money. After Roy Snowden went to prison for fraud, Rawman bought the assets & repackaged the Java Joz scam as Cuppys Coffee. Read more about Rawman Walking Robert Morgan at Cuppys Coffee Overview.
4) Cuppys Coffee deposit scheme. Using several different corporate entities, Rawman refined andexpanded the lucrative practice of convincing individuals to give large refundable deposits (typically $30K $60K) for development of Cuppys Coffee businesses, then refusing to refund them as contractually agreed. Rawmans companies collected hundreds of thousands, possibly millions, in deposits from individuals and provided nothing in return. Rawman, in essence, paid for his Jaguar and beachfront condo with the savings and retirement accounts of hardworking individuals and families who got nothing in return but heartache, aggravation and legal bills. Read more about Rawman Walking Robert Morgan at Cuppys Coffee Overview.
5) Medina Enterprises/Cuppys Coffee/Elite Construction deposit scheme. Unfortunately, those who could not raise the $200K $400K to for the full Cuppys Coffee development program were the lucky ones. Its estimated that as much as $29 million was raised via SBA loans and other sources typically secured with individual franchisees homes and/or retirement accounts. However, Rawmans companies collected money on these loans for work that was never done, done incorrectly or done so late franchisees had to begin repaying loans on empty lots. Many never got open. Others did, incurred more debt and closed. Cuppys Coffee franchisees never received the support services they paid for. Rawman Walking Morg Morgan walked away, selling (dumping) the embattled company and its franchisees before it collapsed completely. Read more about Rawman Walking Robert Morgan at Cuppys Coffee Overview.
6) Rawman Lawsuits. San Gelato Cafe is suing Rawman for deceptive business practices. Outstanding Case Number 2008 CA 004819 S SAN GELATO CAFE FRANCHISING GROUP LLC v. ROBERT C MORGAN;
7) Domestic Violence Charges. In 2008, Rawman was charged with domestic battery stemming from an alleged altercation with his stepson. Cases: Okaloosa County, FL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE BATTERY (784.03(1a1)) 2008 MM 004059 S (784.03(1A1)DV) DOMESTIC VIOLENCE BATTERY); DOMESTIC VIOLENCE BATTERY (784.03(1a1)) 2008 MM 004058 S (784.03(1A1)DV) DOMESTIC VIOLENCE BATTERY
8 ) Rawman is Married. Rawman has been married for years to Peggy Morgan, the woman who took care of him when he had cancer. Yet, according to his website, Bobby, spends most of the year at the Sanctuary in Florida mentoring women who need a loving, gentle nonjudgmental approach to weigh loss He professes:I have exchanged an endless potpourri of sexual encounters, for wholesome beautiful friendships with women where true affection abounds I have vowed to my creator and too myself that I will remain in this state [celibacy] until I can love with a pure heart, to come to my loves arms as an equal not a conqueror
(EXCEPT sometime in 2011 while engaged to be married to one of his interns, he discovered he was a polygamist with another guest-whom he took off with. Only to return to Florida with this woman who has a product line that sustains them and attempt to continue to exploit vulnerable women)
While he is engaging in beautiful, loving friendships with women, and awaiting the arms of his true love, he is still legally married to wife Peggy. (is he really divorced?-it's possible)
9) Multiple Aliases. On his 2 websites and active Twitter accounts, Robert Chrysler Morgan makes almost no reference to his real name or recent nickname Morg.
He is now Bobby, Rawman, or Rawman Walking , "theraw spirit"
His new age Rawman persona seems to be carefully crafted to be friendly, sensitive, open and, especially, non-threatening to needy, health-conscious women.
10) No Men or Children Allowed. Rawman states: The Sanctuary is a womens only retreat no men or children are allowed to stay in guest rooms or attend classes or events. Please do not ask as we do not make exceptions Why is that? Seems ironic that his only supposed success story is buddy Ben Doyle (aka @RawmanLivin). Says Rawman: Just finished helping a 67 year old rejuvinate his life lost 37lbs 34 days got a new girlfriend lol.
11) Ben Doyle. While Rawman is charming and well-liked even by some hes wronged, his partner Ben Doyle is not. Fiercely negative comments regarding Ben Doyle have appeared on this website and others from those who claim to be have been his co-workers, employees and scam victims. When these two work together, bad things seem to follow.
12) The Sanctuary & Investment Schemes. Rawman claims he operates a raw food retreat called The Sanctuary on Floridas Perdido Key. But there is no reference to such a place anywhere except his websites, and the phone number appears to be registered to a cell phone. It seems more likely that they are simply renting condos or rooms as needed. If so, why would they be seeking investors for the Sanctuary Expansion as was tweeted by Ben and Rawman Walking?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creative-Health-Institute/Union-City-Michigan-49094/Creative-Health-Institute-CHI-SCAM-Not-an-Ann-Wigmore-Facility-Save-UR-Non-Certified-1035069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)