Complaint Review: Creative-Inks

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Etsybuyer — Internet United States of America
802 W STATE ST ST. JOHNS Internet United States of America

Creative-Inks www.Creative-Inks.com This company did not reply to my emails regarding my order on http://www.etsy.com ST. JOHNS, Internet

I purchased a t-shirt from this company on their www.etsy.com store front after I asked the owner of the store Nate Williams if he had my size, in which he replied the next day. Upon purchasing this item on December 14, 2012 I did not get a confirmation email or anything regarding the status of my order. I have attempted to contact Nate Williams several times but to no avail. I finally requested a refund of my money and still no reply. On etsy's store front there is a section for feedback and this store has more negative comments than positive comments, all stating basically he has not responded to inquires regarding their orders. It is not December 29, and yet still no reply. I have filed a complain with Etsy.com to hopefully get a full refund. I would not recommend this business to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creative-Inks/internet/Creative-Inks-wwwCreative-Inkscom-This-company-did-not-reply-to-my-emails-regarding-my-o-988548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creative-Inks