Indian

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Pam — St Louis Missouri
Creative Investment Concept LLC
110 East Broward Boulevard East Broward boulevard, Florida USA

Creative Investment Concept LLC I did notrecive the product and materials within 3 days for me to decide if I wanted the product, so I was unable to get a refund. East Broward Boulevard Florida

Creative Investment Concept off a product  thst gurantee you $10k for $1997.00 but you have to pay for the product first and then Coad Doyl the owner will send your product/materials to you immediately so you can read the materials and decide if this product is want you want, if you do not want the product you have 3 days to send them product back overnight it to him. But the problem is I did not receive my product/materials within 3 days it took 3-4 weeks for me to receive the products and materials in a email. So since I did not receive my product/materials in the 3 day timeline, they will not give me a refund. this company is scamming, i also file a complaint with the BBB, and i am talking to attorneys to take this further. Creative Investmen Concept LLC, are ripping off the everyday Consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creative-Investment-Concept-LLC/East-Broward-boulevard-Florida-33301/Creative-Investment-Concept-LLC-I-did-notrecive-the-product-and-materials-within-3-days-fo-1120878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creative Investment Concept LLC