Complaint Review: Creative Sinergy Training (Pheonix AR)

• Submitted: Tue, April 13, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: Ms V — Westchester Ohio United States of America
Creative Sinergy Training (Pheonix AR)

Creative Sinergy Training ,Pheonix AR, "Profittday" They charged my bank account with a un authorized charge of $129.95 Internet

This company ripped me off by charging me $1.95 for what they said was the shipping/handling for thier "FREE CD" on Google Profits Work at Home Program, on 12-13-2009.  They turned around three days later on 12-16-2009 and charged my account $129.95 without my knowledge or authorization.

I did not have the funds avail for this that caused my account over draft and daily fees that I am working with my bank to prove they are scam artist. To date I am more than -$300.00 to date. I absolutely don't have this money and if it's not paid, the bank states my credit will be involved with a write off.

It's bad enough that some of us are laid off, then we must deal with this scam artist falsification. I simply wanted to look into the work at Home scenario with the FREE CD...I don't trust the web as it is and never again will I! There many solid  ligitimate businesses doing web business but they suffer because of thieves.

I hope internet investigative attorneys truly investigate and file a class action suit against them for all of us that were taken in by the same company. I listed all the known alias company names. They all offer the same and have multiple names over the web so be aware!

My hope is that I receive a charge reversal for all associated charges and the bank go after thier money. I printed copies of this site as additional rebuttal proof to my bank. They had the nerve to send my bank the same non-working phone listed on my original transaction and a form copy of the false transaction in proof that I made the transaction. What surprized me is the bank didn't know the difference noting it was a generic archived copy, probably one they send to many banks.

Ripoff.com may help me as I am sending copies of reported statements showing the exact same thing happened to others with the exact same numeration. Wish me luck and I the same for you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2010 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creative-Sinergy-Training-Pheonix-AR/internet/Creative-Sinergy-Training-Pheonix-AR-Profittday-They-charged-my-bank-account-with-a-un-592919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creative Sinergy Training (Pheonix AR)