Complaint Review: Creative Talent - Teddy Photography

• Submitted: Sat, September 10, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, September 10, 2011

• Reported By: Catluver — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Creative Talent - Teddy Photography
222 W. Ontario Suite 430 Chicago, Illinois 60654 Internet United States of America

Creative Talent/ Teddy Photography Gail Sanders I paid for photos in full and did not receive them. Internet

On July 3, 2011 I answered a Craigslist ad for a casting call for pets for commercials and print ads etc.

After meeting with Gail Sanders, who also goes by Gail Spangler and told my two dogs are perfect and that she only lets select pets through. She indicated that I would have to pay for photography to get my dogs into their database in which they share with casting agents.

Reluctantly I did so, The total was $143.00. I was told that she would not be able to mail me a disk of the professional photos, but instead I could pick them up. That was fine with me. I have contacted their office by phone, email and in person and have not been able to reach Gail or anyone else, nor have any of my calls been returned.  I now know Gail the owner of these companies is guilty of doing this before under the entity of Glamour Model Talents for fraud in 2010.

A warning to all folks this woman is under investigation. Please stay away from these companies. She has no intention of getting your pets into movies or any media. She does want your money. In return she will give you NOTHING and run away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2011 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creative-Talent-Teddy-Photography/internet/Creative-Talent-Teddy-Photography-Gail-Sanders-I-paid-for-photos-in-full-and-did-not-rec-775359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creative Talent - Teddy Photography