Complaint Review: Creative Tattoo & Piercing

• Updated: Fri, March 11, 2011

• Reported By: Tattoo Shop — Garland Texas United States of America
Creative Tattoo & Piercing
2425 W. Walnut #218 Garland, Texas United States of America

Creative Tattoo & Piercing Tattoo Shop Takes Money out of you Bank Account without permission. Garland, Texas

*Author of original report: SKS Associates

*Author of original report: I Typed in my name instead of the company I was complaing about.

Place took $90 out of my Bank Account without me knowing it. Contacted them first and told them I wanted it refunded and they told me it would go on my Credit Report if it was not paid. Contacted the Credit Card company and they told me it is a SCAM and to contact the bank and report it as Fraud. Got a Bill in the mail today for it from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creative-Tattoo-Piercing/Garland-Texas-75042/Creative-Tattoo-Piercing-Tattoo-Shop-Takes-Money-out-of-you-Bank-Account-without-permiss-704901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creative Tattoo & Piercing

SKS Associates

AUTHOR: Tattoo Shop - (United States of America)

This RipOff Report was intended for SKS Associates NOT Creative Tattoo They are the one who took $90 money out of the Tattoo Shop Accout without permission.

I Typed in my name instead of the company I was complaing about.

AUTHOR: Tattoo Shop - (United States of America)

I misread the sheet I was filling out and put my name in the complaint person line by mistake.