Complaint Review: Crecent Processing Service

• Submitted: Thu, February 06, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: Grant Barnard / Grants Painting Indianapolis, IN — Indianapolis Indiana
Crecent Processing Service
12700 Park Central Dr Suite 1100 Dallas TX 75251 Indianapolis, Indiana USA

Crecent Processing Service Future Payment Technologies The company is a total scam. They agreed to a single setup fee and 17.95 a month and 1.65% and that is the agreement that I signed and agreed to. Now after only three months they have charged me a total of $305.91. Now they will not supply the so called contract and even asked that I send in a signature via fax before they would send me the contract. Yeah right! Indianapolis Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Signatures

*UPDATE Employee: We're Happy We Could Help

Cresent Merchant Services is a total scam. They agreed to one thing and now are doing another without a vailid contract. They agreed to a single setup fee, 17.95 a month, and a percentage of the transaction. I signed up with them three months ago and they have charged a total of $305.91 without any authorization to do so. Sallie Gonsolas then asked me to fax her a signature before they would send me the copy of the contract. These guys are just plain ol scammers running a racket, they are not the stand up companies that they are ripping off. Now they even fail to awnser the phone and have not sent the copy of the so called contract that they say that they have. Should they come up with one I garentee that its been altered or just plain forged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crecent-Processing-Service/Indianapolis-Indiana-46237/Crecent-Processing-Service-Future-Payment-Technologies-The-company-is-a-total-scam-They-1121486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crecent Processing Service

Signatures

AUTHOR: John Maxwell - ()

I am a new rep with the company and we will never ask for a faxed signature. All of our appointment are conducted on a notebook computer. At the sales appointment all signature are collected @ time of sale via notebook signature feature. When You sign You will being sign that You  know the terms and conditions and fees. That is what You are signing for. This is a good company and i do enjoy  working for them

We're Happy We Could Help

AUTHOR: Director at Future Payment Technologies - ()

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.  We’re happy to report that we resolved your concerns, including refunding the billed items.  We’re very glad that you’re keeping your merchant account with us.  Our continued goal is to ensure our merchants are happy and satisfied with our services.